Sanitary heat exchangers are often required in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Constructed similarly to typical heat exchangers, sanitary exchangers can have special design requirements such as;
- Seal welded of joints
- Polished surfaces
- Sanitary tri-clamp fittings
- Teflon©, Gylon Fawn, Viton© or other special gasket materials
- Manufactured to 3a Standards and Stamped
- Clean in place design
NOW available in 1.4435 Stainless Steel
- 316 stainless steel, 1.4435 SS, Hastelloy ®, Inconel® and other materials.
- Nickel brazed (no welds).
- Channels composed of a pass ring and cover.
- Tube side nozzles are located axially in the cover. A 90° top connection elbow facilitates piping.
- Tube side nozzles are sanitary tri-clamp fittings.
- Double tubesheets to prevent cross-circuit contamination.
- Seal welded tubes to prevent leakage and insure against bacterial growth.
- The tube side is completely drainable.
- All product contact surfaces have a maximum surface finish of 20µin Ra.
- Surface finish can be improved to 15 µin Ra with optional electropolishing.
- Teflon©, Gylon Fawn, Viton© or other special gasket materials.
- Available in U-tube or straight tube, fixed tube sheet designs.
- 3a Standards Stamp can be supplied.
- Clean in place (CIP) design.
- ASME BPE sanitary fittings.
- ASME BPE compliant.
Click here for more information on Exergy Sanitary Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
Tube-in-Tube Heat Exchangers
- 316L SS, Hastelloy, Inconel & other alloys
- All welded construction
- Product contact surfaces < 20 μin (0.5 μm) Ra
- Electropolish available to < 15 μin (0.4 μm) Ra
- ASME BPE Sanitary fittings
- Highly resistant to thermal stress
- Integrated threaded holes for mounting
- Fully drainable on tube side
- Material & process certifications included
- High temp, high pressure, low-flow
- Multi-phase fluids & slurries
- Water for injection (WFI)
- High thermal stress
- Steam condensing
- Seal cooling
PUREX WFI/PW DISPENSING SYSTEM
- Instant cold or hot WFI or PW availability at POU
- Continuous flow of hot water keeps it sanitized at all times
- Automated or manual operation
- PLC with touch screen HMI with many operating modes
- Fully drainable on product side, with no dead legs
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- CIP and SIP capable
- 304 SS enclosed locking cabinet
- Sanitary double tube sheet heat exchanger eliminates risk of cross contamination between product and working fluid
- All product contact surfaces are passivated, less than 20 Ra and electropolish available
- Full quality documentation provided
- ASME BPE Compliant
- CE & UL available
- Cool WFI/PW from 80-85°C to 20-40°C
- Water For Injection (WFI) systems
- Purified Water (PW) systems
- Economy: 0.5 usgpm to 5 usgpm (115 to 1100 LPH)
- Advanced: 0.5 usgpm to 15 usgpm (115 to 3400 LPH)
- Custom: 0.5 usgpm to 25 usgpm (115 to 5700 LPH)